Saturday 8 November 2014

Tournament has come to an end :(

Sadly today was last last day of my volleyball tournament :(
I wish it could just go on and on and on!! It was so so fun :) even though we didn't do so well... We ended up 14th... And we lost to our yr 9 team not once but twice... Oops!! So third to last haha :) but hats okay it was fun!! And our team improved a lot over the tournament too!! We could of done a lot better but we had a really hard pool like the two teams that came first and second were in our pool and we pretty well against them like one set we lost 27-25!!! So that's really good even though we did lose.
Yesterday was fun we won our fist two games! And lost one to our yr 9 team..but it was close we won the first set then lost second and third by three points so we could of done it. Then after our first game we had a three hour break and it was over lunch time as well so we all bused down to barrington mall as a team and all bought lots of lollies and sushi etc. I got a bag of lollipops and a huge muffin which was really nice! So that was fun!
I am sad it is over though :( but we might be in another tournament later in the year we just have to wait and see! Hopefully! And we still have it on Monday's and beach on Wednesday!
My hands and wrists and elbows and shoulders are so sore! Haha it hurts to do everything!! Hopefully we won't have to do a lot of writing at school tomorrow!!!

We then went t my grans house for tea tonight as my dad is somewhere in Australia again! Which was nice as we had a roast chicken and then fruit salad with custard and cream for desert! And now I am so full! ;)

Well my weekend was super tiring!! How was yours!!?? Amazingly good I hope :)
Lots of love L xoxoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment