Monday 8 December 2014

Positive challenge :)

An amazing girl named Izzy made up this challenge on her blog she has so I thought I might join in. Izzy is a life saver and has helped me sooo much :) so if you are reading this thank you!! :) her blog is http://www.lifewithoutanorexia.com/ if anyone would like :) it is a amazing blog!! Thank you so so so much Izzy!!  If you haven't already I recommend reading it!! It is a fantasic help :) and run by a amazing inspirational person!! :) I think it is a great idea!!! And should should do it along with me and Izzy :) Just to increase happiness in life ;) Hahaha!! :) no really I do think it is a awesome challenge :)

So day one :
Five things you like about yourself (not appearance)

1. My ability to make and keep the most amazing and supportive friends a girl could ever have :) even if they won't stop teasing me about being too innocent ;) There is nothing wrong with being innocent is there??!! Haha :)
2. My flexibility, which helps a lot in ballet!
3. Being good at science and getting top of class in science and top year 10 combined with 7-8 other students out of the 550 which are in my year at school
4. My improvement with my anxiety and being able to go to school in the morning without having to spent first and second period with the counsellor or throwing up with nerves and I can even manage it without a single tear or breakdown :) yayyy!! I am so proud of myself :) :)
5. Being able to draw and paint as I love it soo much, and it helps to be okay/good at something you love :)


Wow that was actually a lot harder than I thought it would be!! It is so easy to look down badly at yourself and think you are useless but really when you think hard about it you are perfect and have a lot of good things happening and about you! And I am glad it made me relise that :)
But remember you are perfect no matter what!! And you will always be loved and that amazing fantasic person that you are!!


2 comments:

  1. <3 Well done on the science, that is amazing!! :) And that is so good about the anxiety and being able to go to school!

    I am glad that this helped you to see some positives, because you DO have positives and good things. But like you said, its so much easier to see the negatives, but if you focus on the good things in life then you might start feeling better and thinking more positive if you begin to bring yourself up instead of just seeing the negatives :)
    3
    I hope you have a lovely evening/day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thank you so much Izzy!! You don't know how much that means to me!! You are my hero and I look up to you!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete