Sunday 18 January 2015

Hello!!

His guys I hope you are all well!!
Today I played in a tennis tournament with my family, it was a club tournament and invited parents and the senior to join us as well (the juniors that is) so I was playing with people over 4 times my age!! But it was super fun! We spent the whole day there and of course thee only hot hot day we have had this summer happened to be today! Playing in 33 degrees is not much fun super sweaty and bright red haha!! Thankfully not sunburnt though :).
I got up to the 3rd round out of 5 in singles so I am happy with that but my partner (some guy I had never met before :)) lost our first game in doubles so we got knocked out haha!!
It was a super fun day and I got to spent it with my best friend from primary school which I hadn't seen in agggeesss! Yayyy so nice to catch up :) the only bad thing is I forgot to put my arch support thingys in my shoes so now my shins all e way up into my hips are really achy and sore silly me!
On another note, I have felt my anxiety is getting a lot worse at the moment, which is a bet unsettling. I don't know why, normally I can think of something but school holidays nothi planned its not like I have to d anything that would scare me in the near future or anything like that so I'm not sure... Hopefully it will just settle down again as i cant have it back like it was at the start of last year, I don't think I would cope going through it a second time. Everything just gets soo hard and then eating less because I lose my appetite and then I a, afraid that I will startto fall back into my old habits of not eating on purpose and all the thoughts etc. will come back and ahhhh! And because I am more on edge at the moment my IBS has been a lot worse as well (as it is when I get anxious or stressed etc.) so cramps etc as well is not ver nice. Anyway hopefully it will just settle down again.
The past few days I have started to redecorate my room as it was time for a change as most of the stuff on my walls was a bit babyish. So my big net thing, the one s that have ribbons and go around the top of your bed to make you feel like a princess, yeah those, is now gone as I have been meaning to take it down foe a long time now and I can't remember my room without it so it looks very different and so much bigger and makes my bed look huge! All my things on my mirror (some of you might of seen in some of my photos) are all gone and I can probably see myself in it now ! And i have redone my notice board with new pictures and such, and cleared my wall out of old posters of polar bears and tigers and lots of other animals (I don even kow why they were up in the first place I dot even like tigers and bears all that much anyway!) and are replaced with some cute bunting I made with pretty patterned paper that matchs my colour scheme :) so my room feels s different now but it's not too bad as it is me and most of my stuff is still there so I am coping better than I thought with it! Now if I was to move my bed and draws around then I would be a complete mess and would have to move it back to normal just to be able to sleep in it... Yep I know...

Anyway I hope your holidays/school/work/whatever you are doing are all good and wish you all the best for the coming week ahead!
Lots of love Livvy xoxo
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment