Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Valentines day!!!

Happy Valentines day everyone!!! Today is all about love so make sure you take care of your body and give it some extra love today!!! Maybe you could wash your hair, paint your nails and put on your favorite clothes. Love all your scars as they are just like tattoos but with a little more history, I noticed mine for the first time in ages today, I guess I just forgot they were there and are use to them now but it is almost a year ago today those scars were made on my ankle and one on my arm on the top by my hand (it is funny to think at the time I was 'punishing' myself in a way but at the same time was too scared to do it by my veins incase of injuring myself??!! hmm... I shouldn't of done it in the first place, I cant even image doing anything like that to myself now, which is great!!)
Anyway make sure you love your body today of all days as it is yours and it is perfect just how it is!! xoxox

Today has been freezing!!!!! soooo cold!!! My hands and toes have been white and purple all day as I just havent been able to keep them warm!!! It didnt help that I spent my morning form 8-12;45 outside watching my brother play tennis as I had a bye today (although I wish I was playing not sitting because at least I would be running around and warm then!!) It was okay for most of it wrapped up in my fluffy jumper and my puffer jacket until it started raining of course!! And them my jacket smelt like wet dog and was soaked and not warm at all and there was no shelter at the courts and my Dad had gone home to put B to bed for his sleep so I couldnt sit in the car either!! Typical NZ weather like winter and pouring and freezing in the middle if summer!!

The rest of my day was spent making dark chocolate and pistachio cookies and M&M biscuits (which taste sooooo good!!!) and I will post the recipe tomorrow as it is getting late now!! And making a tree out of wire all by hand for my sculpture for my internal due in 2 weeks which looks really good but took me over an hour to do pretty much two to do so I am glad I got that done, I just need to paper mache it and then paint it and glue little individual leaves onto it, and ta da tree complete!! So far I am happy with how it is looking and my 'dirt' looks very realistic and so do my floor boards (popiscal sticks covered in beetle goop aka wood varnish which is make out of beetle goop and smells soo bad and stained my nail yellow :) haha) but it looks good so hopefully I can get some excellence credits for it!!

Lately  as you already know my anxiety has started to get worse again, which I am hoping wont last much longer, but today my anxiety abotu food has started to get bad again and I found i struggled eating today quite a bit so not very happy about that and becausee of that my IBS has been bad today so my stomach hurts soo bad too, which has not helped.
Tomorrow my parents decied we are going to go out for breakfast... Super nervous and the place we are going to have suupre big meals so I know I am gong to struggle, yay fun. I am soo anxious.
It is also my Poppa's (Grandads in case you havent come across Poppa before :)) birthday tomorrow 78!! So happy birthday to him!! Love you xoxo!! And to celebrate that we are going out to tea as well... and then home for cake so tomorrow is going to be hard. Very hard. But I will cope, hopefully... No I am sure I can do it!! And on the note of birthdays mine is in 14 days!! Ahhh!!

One of my friends is in hospital at the moment as she had a appendicitis and had surgery to remove her apendix yesterday so I wish her all the best and a super speedy recovery!! We want you back at school and all well again as soon as possible!! And I know very well what it is like to be in hospital and the food there and it is not very nice, so I feel reaalllyy sorry for her so get better soon!!!! I still cant believe when I was in hospital and they served me fish with meat gravy!!!! ewww!!But at that point I was very sick with my kidney and was still getting over the morphine they gave me too much of and turns out I am allergic too so I didint have to eat it thankfully!!

Anyway I hope you had a great Valentines day full of love!!!
Hope you are all well!!
Lots of love
Livvy xxoxxoo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment