Wednesday 25 February 2015

Heyyyy

Hey guys how are you? I am sorry for not writing in a while :)
I have been sooo tired and exhausted I have just not had  the energy to do anything. This is because on Saturday I had my interclub tennis games (singles + Doubles to nine) and then I filled in for my brothers team as a player didnt turn up so i played four games in total and was out from 8-2pm playing tennis and my muscles hurt soooo much afterwards!! Then on Sunday I had my tennis club champs which invovled playing 4 singles matchs to nine again, on Monday I had an hour and a hlaf of ballet after school and then yesterday I had tennis coaching and our coach thought it would be a good idea if we did cardio tennis!! It was toture!! Hit the ball sprint around the court repeat until all 30 balls were hit, hit the ball do a burpie repeat until balls were gone, and lots of stuff like that and it was fun but soo tiring!! So I havent had the chance to rest and let my muscles rest and recover and I can say it really does hurt to wapk at the moment. I got to thst stage where I just felt sick I was so tired and couldnt function properly. Rest days are good!!!! So yeah.
On Sunday morning I went to my friends Bar Mitzvah!! Well my borthers friend but I have known him and his sister since we started school together. A bar mitzvah is a Jewish celebration when a boy turns 13 yrs old and is now a man. We arrived at the synagogue and it was full of people and there were lots of people I knew including my old teachers from primary!!! We then went into another room and the ceremony began.Most of it was in Hebrew and I couldnt understand it but it was really interesting and I really enjoyed it!! Despite that fact I was soo nervous I felt like I was going to be sick or faint as I got so dizzy as there were so many people around, and when it came to lunch I kinda panicked and couldnt eat anything and I feel bad about it now but at the time with so many people I could not put anything in my mouth. But it was really interesting and cool!!

For art my sculpture is due in 2 days!! Ahhhhh!! and so it will be my fisrt internal worth creadits to go towards uni!!! so I am super anxious I hope I can get excellence creadits or at least merit ones for it!! So I have a lot of work to do for that!!
Anyway ballet was cancelled tonight so I finally can have a night of exercise, few... And it is my birthday in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exciting!!!! I will still have to play interclub from 8-1pm btu then afterwards I will quickly get ready and then i have organized for my firmeds to come over for tea and a movie, I know I should be looking forward to it but instead i just feel panick. But I am sure it will be okay!! My room needs a good tidy before then though!!! haha when I get stressed you can definitely see it in my room hahah!!!

Sorry this was a long kinda boring post I guess
so well done to those who made it through!!!
Lots of love
Livvy xoxox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment