Sunday 29 March 2015

Hiii

Hi everyone!! I hope you are all super well,
Grrr my laptop has decided not to connect to the Internet at the moment so I can't upload any pictures I wanted to :( I feel a picture livens up posts a bit :)

Well anyway yesterday was a bit hard and panicky :( it was ones of my friends birthday parties and she decided to take us out for lunch... Yeah. It was Chinese food and she had ordered sooo much of it, I was nervous about how much I had too eat before less than half of the food came out! And most of it was deep fried too.. I don't have anything against deep fried stuff but it makes it a bit harder if you knw what I mean. It was really nice though, all very yummy and I tried everything except this thingy which I had no clue what it was or made of so wasn't that brave on that one. But I don't know what it was either the food or all my friends watching me eat I don't know... But I found it difficult to swallow anything and just felt like bursting into tears which was sad
We then went back to hers and watched Gone Girl, which. Thought was really good,!! Some bits the acting was a bit cheesy but. Really enjoyed it!! I would defiantly recommend it!  Although be warned there s a really gross bit in it, but don't watch that bit but all the rest was fantastic! The girl is one freaky girl but you have to give it to her, she is sooo intelligent!

Today hasn't been so interesting.." we went to Rs soccer thing in the rain this morning, nice and wet... Then babysitter B although he was asleep so I didn't really have t do anything except make sure he is okay and made friands! They are raspberry ones and they taste really good!! And it was my first time making them too so I am really happy with how they turned out! And next was loads of homework and now kinda ish watching the cricket world cup final which New Zealand is playing Australia for all those non cricket fans like me ;) it is kind of interesting I guess although New Zealand isn't doing too well... From what I take my R and my dad haha, they keep laughing at me when I ask what things meant so I have given up trying to understand all the refs calls and stuff haha, I am not very sporty...

And not looking forward to school tomorrow :( and I have an English assessment creative writing draft thingy and I can tell ou now I suck at creative writing sooo much!! I can't turn ideas into words and I don't like it either so not looki forward to that at all!! And it goes over three periods and I won't be here for the last one on thursday as it happens to be the only period I miss as our plane for America leaves at lunch so I will miss one period and t happens to be the only class I have an assement and I don't know what to do as it is a NCEA standard one so I probably will get a not achieved for it :( which sucks. But anyway noting I can do, I kinda have t go as I aren't old enough t fly over later by myself and leaving a 15 yr old by herself for 2 weeks.. I think that's illegal. So nothing I can do.

Anyways I hope you are all well!!!
And I will get back t trying to understand cricket haha
Lots of love
Livvy xoxox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment