Friday 15 May 2015

A day in New Zealand - photo an hour challenge

Hey guys how are you??? Super well I hope :) :) 
This is my photos a hour challenge so hopefully you get the rough idea of a day in New Zealand high school :) !!! I'm sure it's not different to yours :)

Waking up at 6:30 to get ready for school it's too early in my eyes :P  
Breakfast by 7 (plus a fortisip-supplement) a yougurt,banana and a cup if tea with full milk. Please don't judge what  I eat I am my own person and this is right for me at the moment what is right for you is most likely completely different so eat want is right for you :) 
Then it's time to catch the school bus at 7:40 (haha this isn't really each hour yet :)) 
  
First up at 8:15 is form time for 15 minutes then first period which I had art!! My fav!! Our class was very full On today as we need it finished for our internal so I didn't manage a picture so you can have one of my 'for fun' drawings instead 

9:30 second period which I had French. I struggle a lot with French this year but today's lesson was alright so that's good! Le futur today !   

10:45 is morning tea and then third period which I had an English assement which is creative writing which I happen to suck at ;) but no I phones allowed at all otherwise we would instantly fail :/ so wasn't going to risk a photo :) 
Anyway next period 4th 11:40 was science which I also love! We should be getting our physics results back soon which I am quietly confident about! Hopes up! Genetics at the moment which is awesome!!! 

And then lunch which is always tough. I am always scared my friends are judging what I eat I know they are not but still. It's hard. Three feijoas, a banana, crackers, cheese, a lamington and pistachios and a supplement later. This will sound terrible but I am still too embarrassed to drink them with my friends so I still drink them in the bathroom so I feel I am the same as everyone else. But hey hopefully I won't have to drink them for mch longer :) only 1kg to go :) !!!!
1:45 Then one period of maths after lunch then home!!!
The weather today was not the best - very cold and wet!! After school I went to the university library for my history project  what you can't see is the rain and 120km hour winds which we have at the moment!!! I was almost blown away and soaked to my bone!! 

Next was to the mall for tea with my family like every Friday night!! 
Pad Thai for dinner yummy!!! 6:30
Then back home and bed to write this!!!! 

So that was a day in New Zealand teenage life!! I hope you enjoyed! What did you do today?? 
I hope it was lovely whatever it was whether it was school work or in hospital whatever I hope you had a good day!! 
Stay strong!!
Lots of love
Livvy xoxo :) 



3 comments:

  1. It was really interesting to read about a day in your New Zealand life! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you!!! I read your blog too your writing is lovely I hope you get better soon sweety remember recovery is possible!!!
    Lots of love
    Livvy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much that's so kind of you!! I hope you get better soon too - you can do it! Lots of love xxx

      Delete